Online Yogini Ashram
“There are a thousand ways to kneel
and kiss the ground”
Our Online Ashram is in an exciting development phase.
We are creating a sanctuary where you can study many aspects of
feminine spirituality with Chameli Ardagh and carefully chosen guest teachers.
At present we offer 3 annual 21 Day Sadhana Immersions. You practice from your own home, and connect to a powerful field of Shakti that is created when many hundred women share a dedication to embodied awakening.
You can also take past Sadhanas as self study courses,
which you can start any time.
As a practitioner in the Yogini Ashram, you will get access to our vibrantly alive online Shakti Sanctuary, where Yoginis from all over the world support each other in life and practice. (The group is closed but you can join during one of our 3 annual live Sadhanas, and once you are in you can stay as long as you like including in between Sadhanas.)
Follow the trail of rose petals,
follow the scent of earth and ocean.
Follow the sounds of ecstatic prayers, of belly laughter,
of tears liberated at last.
Follow the calling from the deep warmth of you,
and you will arrive,
in your seat.
Let me wash your forehead with rose water,
let me bow at your feet.
Let me whisper to you just how significant it is that
YOU are here.
Just as you are.
~ Chameli Ardagh
21 Day Shakti Sadhana Immersion
Sadhana means spiritual practice, spiritual practice is love.
For 21 days you offer yourself onto the altar of awake living,
with daily practices + short sutras (writings) of awakening.
We practice the feminine way, an all inclusive in-the-body spirituality,
beyond dusty dogmas and far fetched goals of the future.
or a concept you read about and compare yourself with,
becomes a lived and embodied realization of freedom and love
uniquely experienced and expressed through each woman.
The teachings in the Sadhana immersions are delivered via e-mail + tele-retreats and/or recorded audio.
Upcoming Live Sadhana:
Expression. Wisdom. Freedom.
With Chameli Ardagh & the Awakening Women Team
November 12 – December 2
Online and on the phone.
Participate from your own home.
Self Study Sadhana Immersions. Start any time!
Past Sadhana Immersions
21 Day Spiritual Cleanse
21 Day Durga Sadhana (available as Self study course)
21 Day Lakshmi Sadhana (available as Self study course Summer of 2015)
21 Day Inanna Sadhana (available as Self study course Winter of 2014)
21 Day Shiva/Shakti Sadhana
21 Day Shakti Sadhana (Kali, Lakshmi, Saraswati)
21 Day Mary Magdalene Sadhana (available as Self study course)
21 Day Lalita Devi Sadhana
Yogini Ashram Live
We meet for embodied practice with Chameli & the Awakening Women team,
in Greece, India, California, Germany and many other European countries.
See the Event page for details.
In addition to this, we have a large network of Women’s Temple Groups
in Europe, Australia and USA, created and led by individual Yoginis.
A few times a year we offer a Leadership training where you can learn
how to create and lead a Temple group.
See the Event page for details.
A Yogini is a spiritual rebellion engaged in a glowing and embodied,
nothing-held-back love affair with the great mystery.
She moves in the world with fierce compassion, grace and freedom,
and is passionate about truth, rest & real love.
She is fluent in angelic, diva and in Kali roars.
Earth is home and so is infinity.
- We are Yoginis, feminine spiritual practitioners.
Rooted in an ancient lineage, we practice embodied spirituality in the midst of our lives as modern women.
- We meet in online Sadhana immersions, in live retreats and trainings.
- In our daily lives we support and challenge each other into the real in our vibrantly alive online community forum, and many women meet in Women’s Temple Groups in their hometown.
- Women from all corners of the world contribute in co-creating a field of Shakti, which again provides each one of us with a powerful transmission of grace and awakening.
- We practice the feminine way, an all inclusive in-the-body spirituality, beyond dusty dogmas and far fetched goals of the future. Spiritual awakening, instead of being a peak experience you once had, or a concept you read about and compare yourself with, becomes a lived and embodied realization of freedom and love uniquely experienced and expressed through each woman.
- All the work of the Awakening Women Institute rises out of a passionate intention to bring true peace and happiness to all sentient beings, and our programs are our contribution to that.
How to contact us:
The best way to reach us is via e-mail.
Or you can phone us at (800) 562-0240.