Lodging Options for Boulder, Colorado.
Boulder offers a variety of options when it comes to lodging. Below you will find a list that includes hotels, Bed and Breakfasts, house rentals and hostels, all at a variety of price points. Once you register, you will be invited to join in the event Facebook group where we can coordinate sharing rooms, car rentals, etc. And if there are any women who live locally who have extra space in their homes to host someone traveling from out of town, this will also be the forum to discuss these options.
Getting to Boulder:
It takes just under an hour to drive from Denver International Airport, known here as DIA. We are committed to being as eco-friendly as possible, and to that effect we recommend carpooling or taking the bus to get to Boulder. Once in Boulder, you do not need a car to get around.
- From the south, take I-25 to US-36 west to Boulder.
- From the east, exit I-70 onto I-25 north and then take US-36 to Boulder.
- From the north, take I-25 to Highway 52 west (right turn, go about 10 miles); it dead ends into Highway 119 at the local IBM plant, turn left and take 119 into Boulder.
- From the west, take US-6 exit (left exit) off I-70 just past Idaho Springs about 15 miles through Clear Creek Canyon, turn left at the traffic light at Highway 93 and continue about 15 miles into Boulder.
- Fly into DIA. From the airport you can take a bus, rent a car, or take a shuttle. Click here for a complete list of all transportation options.
The most economical way to get from the airport is to use Denver’s bus system. The RTD is convenient, economical, and good for the environment. Buses leave every half hour to an hour depending on the time of day, and the buses run between 6:15 am and 11:15 pm. Trip time is about 90 minutes, and a great way to relax and take in the scenery. The final stop is downtown Boulder, and the one way fare is $12 (you do need exact change). See below for a full list of transportation options.
Other Transportation Resources from DIA:
- Green Ride: 303-997-0238
- SuperShuttle: 800-258-3826
- RTD Bus Service: 303-299-6000 (Look under SkyRide, Route AB, scroll down to AB Boulder – D.I.A. W-Bound)
- Yellow Cab: 303-442-2277 (Approximately $75 one way from DIA. Takes about 1 hour)