The Healing Power of the Erotically
with Chameli Ardagh & The Awakening Women Team
October 4 – 6, 2019
We practice the feminine way, an all inclusive in-the-body spirituality. We go deep through a highly experiential path; a lot of the practices we do are dynamic and interactive, incorporating movement, expression and respectful touch.
That which we are longing for is who we already are. Thus our practice is not toward a goal of attainment in the future; it is a process of melting, of unraveling the wisdom and beauty already inherent in each woman.
The Goddess Lalita Devi is a much-needed archetype of the spiritually and erotically awake feminine.
She points us to a source of wisdom and empowerment which is found through embodied intimacy with ourselves and the world.She is the capacity within us to liberate and transform stagnation into luminous wisdom, power and creativity. She is the transformation of energy, the brilliant dance of the elements, the alchemy that creates everything in the universe. We are made of her.
Both challenging and tremendously attractive, she mirrors back to us
a forgotten and much feared yet longed for embodiment of feminine power.
Rooted in the erotic Shakti of her body and the universe,
her view is vast, and she moves fearlessly into battles
insisting on the unstoppable power of our innate luminosity.
She IS the luminous space that opens within you as you shed the borrowed masks and painful habits of separation and come closer to Self.
When the body awakens with Shakti and you see
the inherent Presence in all things, you “see with a thousand eyes”.
She is the intoxicating beauty of pure perception.
She is that which shines from within as pure being
and the bliss that flows from it.
She surrounds herself with hundreds of “Shaktis”:
Goddesses that symbolize different feminine resources of empowerment,
and through Her mythology, we will tap into the Unapologetic Feminine:
She who dares to stand rooted in the authority of her untamed nature.
Lalita Devi also symbolizes The Call to the spiritual path.
She is the embodiment of the alluring nectar of your own essence,
which keeps pulling you in underneath the surface of things.
Is This Right for Me?
- Although it is not mandatory, it is best if you have a basic understanding of feminine/embodied spiritual practice. (You can do a self-study course here.)
- We do not spend much time discussing awakening in theoretical matters; we go deep into direct experience through practice. Although there are plenty of breaks to rest and integrate, know that the Shakti-based embodiment practices can open stronger currents of energy in the body than we are used to.
- These are not therapeutic programs. If you are in any way feeling unstable psychologically or are going through a severe crisis, we ask you to not join this event.
- One of our core practices involves respectful touch. Your boundaries will of course always be respected, but if you feel a strong resistance to touch, this is probably not for you. We practice respectful touch a lot in our circle to bring presence into our bodies and cultivate the capacity to allow more life energy to flow through us.
• October 4 – 6, 2019
• Friday 6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
• Saturday 9:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
• Sunday 9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Program price :
Full price ~ $425
Early Bird Price ~ $325 (by Aug 6, 2019)
If you need to cancel for any reason, we retain $75 as an administrative fee.
There will be no refunds starting 21 days before the retreat.
Please email Janis to register and she can assist you.
I am so very grateful to Chameli and the Awakening Women team. My heart overflows with love for all the sisters. I feel like I’ve found home ‘within’. I embrace my humanity and allow spirit to be within me, not something I escape to. I now know I can be the deeply feeling women I am and own every part of me; this is a gift beyond word.
Counsellor & Healer
I am so humbled and grateful. There have been both subtle changes and massive changes in my life. I have now been able to adapt a daily practice and remind myself of so many gifts that She bestows upon me and my life on a daily basis. I am eternally grateful.
No one has invited me to step more deeply into the living mystery than Chameli. Every cell in my body felt the imprint the first time—and the last—I heard her voice: ‘Welcome to this moment,’ she said. No part of me was excluded from the invitation to know myself as an embodied miracle.
Founder of Star Sister Astrology
Chameli is the founder of Awakening Women, a yogini and women’s wisdom keeper. Her love of decoding and experimenting with ancient wisdom teachings through her own practice in yogini circles all over the world has crystallized maps of spiritual awakening and leadership that are accessible, practical and honoring of women today. Rooted in earth honoring, devotional women’s spirituality and goddess centered tantric yoga, she is especially appreciated for her love of mythology and storytelling as a key to spiritual awakening and embodiment.