Live your Dharma with Abundance and Integrity
with Chameli Gad Ardagh & the Awakening Women Team
July 15 – 17, 2022
Welcome to a weekend of practice in beautiful Hamburg. Through Goddess mythology, dharma talks and Q&A with Chameli, women’s temple, alchemical inner journeys, deep nourishment and simple practices that you can integrate into your daily life, you will dissolve outgrown beliefs that limit you in your life, and radically expand your vision of how abundantly you can live, give and receive.
In this weekend with Lakshmi, Goddess of abundance, beauty and prosperity, you will practice to live in the frequency of abundance, and learn how this is such a needed antidote to the hoarding, greed and exploitation of earth that we are trapped in.
Lakshmi mirrors to us a radically inclusive spirituality where the mess and beauty of daily life is celebrated—not as a distraction to our spiritual path, but as the very expression of Her undivided totality.
Lakshmi has four arms — all parts of Her holy body — all leading us into the heart of abundance, and giving us maps of how to live it: Dharma (living in alignment and integrity), Artha (genuine wealth), Kama (sensuality, desire, love) and Moksha (ultimate liberation). Her qualities give us a powerful blueprint of how work, money, love and spirituality are not separate paths; they all lead us into the Heart of Lakshmi, into the fullness we are all made of.
I am so very grateful to Chameli and the Awakening Women team. My heart overflows with love for all the sisters. I feel like I’ve found home ‘within’. I embrace my humanity and allow spirit to be within me, not something I escape to. I now know I can be the deeply feeling women I am and own every part of me; this is a gift beyond words.
Counselor & Healer
Facebook: Donna Shima
I am so humbled and grateful. There have been both subtle changes and massive changes in my life. I have now been able to adapt a daily practice and remind myself of so many gifts that She bestows upon me and my life on a daily basis. I am eternally grateful.
No one has invited me to step more deeply into the living mystery than Chameli. Every cell in my body felt the imprint the first time—and the last—I heard her voice: ‘Welcome to this moment,’ she said. No part of me was excluded from the invitation to know myself as an embodied miracle.
Founder of Star Sister Astrology
Is this right for me?
- Although it is not mandatory, it is best if you have some experience of feminine/embodied spiritual practice. (You can do a self-study course here.)
- This is not a theoretical seminar; you will spend most of the time exploring your intimate experience of the myths and Goddess, and how it relates to your own life.
- We offer a space for spiritual practice, not psychotherapy. If you are feeling unstable psychologically or are going through a severe crisis that needs individual support, this event will not be beneficial for you.
- The Goddess path is a spiritual path that includes the body, emotions, sounds, movement. Many of the practices are interactive. When consciousness awakens through the body, we open for more shakti, life force energy, to flow through us. You will at all times be supported by the group leader and staff, but since this is a group, not a one-on-one process, all participants must be able to take responsibility for themselves.
- One of our core practices involves respectful touch. Your boundaries will of course always be respected, but if you feel a strong resistance to touch, this is probably not for you. We practice respectful touch a lot in our circle to bring presence into our bodies and cultivate the capacity to allow more life energy to flow through us.
You can register via the button below.
This weekend retreat will be held in English with German translation.
We will start Friday evening, July 15th and end in the afternoon on Sunday, July 17th.
Retreat Cost ::
Full price ~ € 390
Early bird ~ € 345 (full payment by May 1, 2020)
The retreat cost does not include accommodations.
Friday – 8:00pm – 10:00pm
Saturday – 9:30am – 6:00pm
Sunday – 9:30am – 4:00pm
Mendelsohnstrasse 15 ,
Haus B, 1. Stock
D – 22765 Hamburg
Cancellation Policy ::
If you need to cancel for any reason, we retain € 75 as an administrative fee. There will be no refunds starting 21 days before the retreat.
Chameli Gad Ardagh
Founder, Awakening Women
Chameli (pronounced sha-meh-lee) is a yogini and women’s wisdom keeper. Her love of decoding and experimenting with ancient wisdom teachings through her own practice in yogini circles all over the world has crystallized maps of spiritual awakening and leadership that are accessible, practical and honoring of women today. Rooted in earth honoring, devotional women’s spirituality and goddess centered tantric yoga, she is especially appreciated for her love of mythology and storytelling as a key to spiritual awakening and embodiment.
You can register via the button below.
When your soul was born,
it was like a still ocean that had yet to experience
its infinite life.
Goddess then came to the shore of your soul and
gazed upon the
immaculate splendor that Her divine heart
She then took off her clothes and dove into you.
Nothing on their own have your arms ever done,
the movements of your feet are caused
by the waves She stirred.
~ St. Teresa of Avila
(For the purpose of our Lakshmi practice, we have taken the liberty of changing the gender of the word God; originally it is in masculine form)