Tara ~ The Art of Shakti Alchemy
with Chameli Ardagh & the Awakening Women Team
June 7 – 9, 2019
Tara is known as the Great Liberator. Through her many colorful and splendorous expressions of the enlightened feminine, She invites us to embrace our female incarnation with all its feelings and challenges as powerful portals to spiritual awakening.
In the circle of feminine spiritual practitioners, Yoginis, you will practice The Alchemy of the Goddess where you will explore how feelings like fear, judgment or anger are in their essence made of pure wisdom.
Tara takes many colors and forms, and we will practice with Green Tara, The Goddess of Fearlessness; White Tara, Compassion and Wisdom; Yellow Tara, Abundance and Prosperity; Black Tara, Fierce Feminine Power, and many more. Each Tara gives us powerful keys of how to use the very same energy that is frozen in unconscious reactivity patterns as fuel for awakening. This is what we call the alchemy practice of the enlightened feminine.
About the Practice
First of all: we go deep. We don’t sit around and only “talk about” awakening; we’re all about direct experience. This is a highly experiential path; a lot of the practices are interactive and include movement, expression and also respectful touch. There will be talks and Q&A with Chameli, as well as Women’s Temple practices.
The basis for all spiritual exploration in the Shakti tradition is the insight that that which we are longing for is who we already are. Thus our practice is not toward a goal of attainment in the future; it is a process of melting, of unraveling the wisdom and beauty already inherent in each woman.
Who is this retreat for?
- In order to benefit from this retreat, you need to come prepared to dive fully into the practices, and it is best if you have a basic understanding of feminine/embodied spiritual practice.
- Although there are plenty of breaks to rest and integrate, the Shakti-based embodiment practices can open stronger currents of energy in the body than we are used to.
- We do not spend much time discussing awakening in theoretical matters; we go deep into direct experience through practice.
- These are not therapeutic programs. If you are in any way feeling unstable psychologically or are going through a severe crisis, we ask you to not join this event.
- One of our core practices involves respectful touch. Your boundaries will of course always be respected, but if you feel a strong resistance to touch, this retreat is probably not for you. We practice respectful touch a lot in our circle to bring presence into our bodies and cultivate the capacity to allow more life energy to flow through us.
This weekend retreat will be held in English with German translation.
• Friday 2:00 – 7:00 p.m.
• Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
• Sunday 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Program price ::
Full price ~ 420 €
Early Bird Price ~ 380 € (by March 15, 2019)
( Prices include lunch without overnight stay. )
Cancellation Policy ::
If you need to cancel for any reason, we retain 75 € as an administrative fee.
There will be no refunds starting 21 days before the retreat.
Please use the online registration form at this link.
If you have not received an email immediately after submitting your online application,
please check your spam folder. If it is not there, please contact Lydia. Thank you!
Registration & Information
Tel: +43 664 416 02 18
Chameli is the founder of Awakening Women, a yogini and women’s wisdom keeper. Her love of decoding and experimenting with ancient wisdom teachings through her own practice in yogini circles all over the world has crystallized maps of spiritual awakening and leadership that are accessible, practical and honoring of women today. Rooted in earth honoring, devotional women’s spirituality and goddess centered tantric yoga, she is especially appreciated for her love of mythology and storytelling as a key to spiritual awakening and embodiment.