TreeSisters is a grassroots network of women planting over two million trees a year in the tropics. Awakening Women is proud to partner with TreeSisters to bring awakening into action, caring for Mother Earth and empowering women simultaneously.

About TreeSisters

TreeSisters is a global network of women who donate monthly to fund the restoration of our tropical forests as a collective expression of planetary care. They are a feminine leadership and tropical reforestation organization that calls forth and channels the brilliance and generosity of women towards the trees. Their goal is to make it as normal for everyone to give back to nature as it currently is to take nature for granted.

TreeSisters plants over 200,000 trees each month and over 2.5 million trees every year with the help of their global community and planting partners. They aim to plant a billion trees a year as our initiative to address climate change ~ the radical reforestation of our planet.

 

TreeSisters is a paradigm shifting, highly experimental, social and behavior change initiative that seeks to model change from the inside out.

80% of member donations go to exemplary existing reforestation organizations in the tropics that restore ecosystems. The remaining 20% funds behavior change and consciousness shift work with women to reinstate feminine leadership, and normalize collective ownership of planetary restoration.

You Can Become a TreeSister

Through a monthly donation, take a stand in a sisterhood committed to the restoration of our forests and the reclamation of our full feminine selves.

By supporting TreeSisters, you give a gift to replenish the world’s forests, which is proving to be one of the most powerful and life creating solutions to climate change. You also step into a vibrant sisterhood of women saying yes to life, actively seeding the future we want to create for future generations.

Photos: TreeSisters’ planting partners: the Eden Reforestation ProjectsWeForest, the International Tree Foundation, and Project GreenHands.

CONNECT WITH US ON INSTAGRAM

  • 155
  • 5
  • 89
  • 19
  • 88
  • 8
  • 336
  • 29
  • 286
  • 5
  • 142
  • 9